The razors in this range are made from new materials offering exceptional resistance to heat (135 °) and chemicals. The stainless steel blade holder has a single spring loaded pressure mechanism and can be easily disassembled and put together for cleaning. Razors can be sterilized by immersion in boiling water. All razors in this range are used with the Feather Professional Blades disposable blades. Made in Japan.
ACS-RSW (Artist club SS wood)
Folding Razor with wooden handle (non-threatened species)
Total length: 145mm
● The body is made of stainless steel (SUS316).
● The handle is made of non-threatened species wood.
● The replacement blade mounting part adopts a one-touch spring type (patented). Easy disassembly and assembly.
● Please use a special FEATHER brand replacement blade.
Please disinfect by "disinfection by boiling" or "disinfection with ethanol".
* Steam sterilization under pressure (autoclave) is possible.
* Avoid disinfection with sodium hypochlorite.