The razors in this range are made from new materials offering exceptional resistance to heat (135 °) and chemicals. The stainless steel blade holder has a single spring loaded pressure mechanism and can be easily disassembled and put together for cleaning. Razors can be sterilized by immersion in boiling water. All razors in this range are used with the Feather Professional Blades disposable blades. Made in Japan.
Japanese style straight razor. High quality and performance.
Full length: 162mm
● The body is made of stainless steel (SUS316).
● Japanese type razor handle is made of elastomer resin (heat resistance temperature of 135 ° C).
● The replacement blade mounting part adopts a one-touch spring type (patented). Easy disassembly and assembly.
● Please use a special FEATHER brand replacement blade.
Please disinfect by "disinfection by boiling" or "disinfection with ethanol".
* Steam sterilization under pressure (autoclave) is possible.
* Avoid disinfection with sodium hypochlorite.